By Clifford T. Hofferd
10. Stephen Harper was a bland and unexciting Prime Minister.
9. Stephen Harper used the Canadian Senate to do his partisan bidding.
8. Stephen Harper put gag orders on all of his MPs and bureaucrats.
7. Stephen Harper sold off our non-renewable natural resources so they can be refined elsewhere.
6. Stephen Harper ran taxpayer funded advertising year round against his opponents.
5. Stephen Harper turned a Canadian surplus budget into a massive Canadian debt.
4. Stephen Harper used billions of taxpayer dollars to make unnecessary purchases, like new fighter jets.
3. Stephen Harper sabotaged any action against climate change.
2. Stephen Harper tried to change the name of the Canadian government to ‘The Harper Government’.
Contribution #1. Stephen Harper taught the public about the word ‘Prorogue’ by proroguing parliament in 2008, 2010 and 2013.
Clifford Taylor Hofferd is a University Graduate living in Prince George. You can read his blog at thengpblog.blogspot.ca