Random Jokes, Questions and Quotes Part 15
» When Marci was 4, her family lived in a neighborhood where the only children to play with were two rough boys. One day the three of them were out playing in the back yard. All of a sudden the two little boys came running in, crying. When asked what happened, one boy blurted out, “Marci punched me in the stomach,” and the other said, “Marci kicked me in the knee.” Just then Marci burst in the door. Her face was all red and she screeched, “You tell the truth!” Asked what happened, Marci said, “They said that they wanted to play Ninjas, so I played Ninja!”
» Oxymorons – Artificial Intelligence, Boneless Ribs, Evaporated Milk, Pretty Ugly & Random Order
» “The significant problems that we face can not be solved using the same level of thinking that we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
» After gaining fame for promoting India’s independence, Gandhi traveled to London and met with British authorities. The British were curious about this strange little man, and Gandhi was constantly bombarded by the press and photographers. One day, a reporter cried out, “What do you think of Western civilization?” And in a monumental moment that would define Gandhi’s reputation, he replied: “I think it would be a good idea.”
» Rain is commonly caused by high pressure areas, cold fronts, warm moist air, a newly washed car, and the first day of your vacation.
» Don’t worry, be happy!
- 40% of worries will never happen, for anxiety is the result of a tired mind
- 30% of worries concern old decisions which cannot be altered
- 12% of worries center on criticism, mostly untrue, made by people who feel inferior
- 10% of worries are related to health which worsens if one worries
- 8% of worries are actually “legitimate,” proving that life does have real problems which can be successfully met head-on, when we eliminate senseless worries!